Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
Module One: Getting Started
• Workshop Objectives
Module Two: What Does Self-Confidence Mean To You?
• What is Assertiveness?
• What is Self-Confidence?
• The Four Styles
Module Three: Obstacles to Our Goals
• Types of Negative Thinking
• Case Study
• Personal Application
• Module Four: Communication Skills
• Listening and Hearing; They Aren’t the Same Thing
• Asking Questions
• Body Language
Module Five: The Importance of Goal Setting
• Why Goal Setting is Important
• Setting SMART Goals
• Our Challenge to You
Module Six: Feeling the Part
• Identifying Your Worth
• Creating Positive Self-Talk
• Identifying and Addressing Strengths and Weaknesses
Module Seven: Looking the Part
• The Importance of Appearance
• The Role of Body Language
• First Impressions Count
Module Eight: Sounding the Part
• It’s How You Say It
• Sounding Confident
• Using “I” Messages
Module Nine: Powerful Presentations
• What to Do When You’re on the Spot?
• Using STAR to Make Your Case
Module Ten: Coping Techniques
• Building Rapport
• Expressing Disagreement
• Coming to Consensus
Module Eleven: Dealing with Difficult Behavior
• Dealing with Difficult Situations
• Key Tactics
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
USD:400.00 Per Participant (Ask for the Discount) MINIMUM 10 IN ONE GROUP.
(With Lunch and 2 Coffee Breaks), Printed Course Material and Certificate.
Duration: TWO Days (5 Hour's Per day)Register